вторник, 21 сентября 2010 г.

Dependency injection

Below is a presentation I've recently made for my colleagues.

My fellow java developer exclaimed: "But this is ridiculous to make presentations about DI! Everybody supposed to know it!" And this is a big difference between two worlds .Net & Java. In java even junior developers know benefits of DI, whereas you can find a senior developer having no knowledge of DI in .Net realm. I consider it to be a consequence of paying way to much attention to developers' tools by Microsoft. LightSwitch and WebMatrix are a justification to my words. Hey guys, do you really think we are that stupid? Why constantly lower the bar?

Nevertheles, if you are interested, check it out and browse for code examples that come with my presentation.

Dependency injection


Code as I promised.

Good luck!

Комментариев нет: